Brown University Distance Learning Program is offering a credited, on-line course on .
This is a -week course, beginning on . Requirements are:
- Required on-line reading (one hour per week)
- Completion of pre and post test
- Completion of weekly homework assignments (one hour per week)
- Participation in the weekly course forum
- Completion of an on-line course evaluation
*Please note that there are no real time events associated with this course. Lessons will be posted on the class home page on Tuesday and responses are due the following Monday. With the exception of the first weeks lesson which will be posted Monday with the responses due the following Monday. Assignments can be accessed at the participant’s convenience.
A full refund is available up until after which there will be no refunds.
*Combined certificates are available upon request.
Certificates will be immediately printable from the course homepage to participants in the program for its duration who submit all required materials.
Please contact your local certification board to verify reciprocity or acceptance of The ATTC of New England’s Distance Learning contact hours.
To participate, you must have:
- An E-mail address and the capacity to retrieve and send E-mail;
- Access to World Wide Web (the following programs provide WWW access: Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Explorer)
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher is the preferred browser for ATTC of New England DLP online courses
- The ability to navigate the World Wide Web
- A basic understanding of how to use a computer and send and receive email
PLEASE NOTE NETWORK AND COMPUTER TECHNICAL SUPPORT WILL NOT BE PROVIDED.
For a list of current ATTC of New England Distance Learning courses, please go to the following site:
Please Bookmark this site for future references. Course announcements will be made via the ATTC of New England Online Course Announcement Listserve 6-8 weeks prior to the start of each course. If you would like to be subscribed to this list, please contact the ATTC of New England DLP at [email protected]