- The total cost for each course ranges from $60 to $80 (US), depending on the type of continuing education credit requested. Please see specific Course Descriptions for a listing of Accreditation available for each course.
- Brown University prefers payment by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover).
- Arrangements can be made with New England ATTC DLP staff to pay by check. The charge for a returned check will be $20.00 (US). After two returned checks, the participant will no longer be allowed to pay by check.
- Brown University will accept payment by invoice from approved agencies and institutions. Certificates of Completion will be held pending receipt of payment.
- Requests for refunds will be honored up until the posting of the second lesson of a course, after which there will be no refunds.
- Brown University reserves the right to refuse services to anyone whose account is in arrears.
If paying by check or money order, please make your check or money order payable to BROWN UNIVERSITY and send it to:
New England ATTC DLP
Providence, RI 02912
Be sure to include with your check or money order the course title, name(s) of participant(s), and level of continuing education credential being paid for.
Brown University accepts credit card payments online (VISA, AMEX, Discover, and Mastercard only). If you would like to pay by credit card, please log into your account and click the Account Info tab at the top of your account page then click the submit a payment button at the bottom. Check the courses you wish to pay for and click the Make a uPayment button. Then confirm your payment by clicking the confirm button. Next ensure the payment amount is correct and click the continue button. Finally, fill in all required fields and click the continue button. Next confirm all information and click the continue button.
Payments are due when you register. If you are unable to remit your payment at that time contact Brown University at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arraignments for payment.