- Connecticut Certification Board, Inc.
- Department of Mental Health and Addictions Serivices The Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services (DMHAS) promotes and administers comprehensive, recovery-oriented services in the areas of mental health treatment and substance abuse prevention and treatment throughout Connecticut.
- ADCARE Educational Institute
- Massachusetts Board of Substance Abuse Counselor Certification
- Massachusetts Council on Compulsive Gambling This site provides information and resources for anyone interested in learning more about problem gambling and its impact on individuals, families and communities.
- Massachusetts Single State Agency MA Bureau of Substance Abuse Services
- New England AIDS Education Training Center To increase the number of health care provideers effectively trainied to counsel. diagnose, treat and manage the care of inddividuals with HIV infection and to assist in the prevention of high risk behavior that might lead to infection.
- Department of Health of Human Services The Bureau of Behavioral Health (BBH) seeks to promote respect, recovery, and full community inclusion for adults, including older adults, who experience a mental illness and children with an emotional disturbance.
- New Hampshire Board of Licensing for Alcohol and Other Drug Use Professionals Licensing and Certification
- The Substance Use and Mental Health Leadership Council of Rhode Island SUMHLC-RI is a nonprofit membership organization established in 1986 representing public and private alcohol and drug treatment, behavioral health, prevention and student assistant programs.
- The Providence Center The Providence Center opened its doors in 1969, it has been a community resource, providing people from all walks of life with mental health and substance use services in their homes, schools and neighborhoods.
- The Vermont Alcohol and Drug Addiction Certification Board An independent, non-profit, non-governmental, International Certification and Reciprocity Consortium-approved Board. The Board was established to credential alcohol and drug addiction counselors in the State of Vermont.
Multiple states / No specific state
- New England Institute of Addictions Studies (NEIAS)As of 2017 NEIAS is now AdCare Educational Institute of New England. NEIAS will retain it's original name brand as it is a non-profit partnership with 48 years of experience providing competency development courses to individuals committed to preventing, treating, and supporting recovery from addictive disorders. NEIAS is a regional leader in the development of sound behavioral health policy, the implementation of evidence-based practice models, recruitment efforts to increase individuals access to qualified professionals, and skill-based competency development for those individuals focused on the prevention, intervention, treatment and long-term recovery from addictive disorders.
- Tobacco Recovery Resource Exchange Tobacco Resource Recovery Exchange - The Exchange E-learning HUB offers online training on integrating tobacco-use interventions into chemical dependence services presented in an easy-to-use, self-paced format.